Public Record Request Form

Under the North Carolina Public Records law, records of government are presumed to be public records unless otherwise protected. (A list of records considered confidential is outlined in the law.) The policy of the state of North Carolina is to allow public access to the activities of government, including public documents, for residents, members of the media and other organizations.

Before Submitting a Request

Submit a Public Records Request

To submit a public record request, complete the following form.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.