The N.C. Department of Information Technology made numerous improvements to the IT procurement process over the past year. The goals of these improvements include:
- Enhanced customer service, satisfaction and transparency
- Increased efficiency in the procurement of IT goods and services
- Ensured adherence to state policies and legislative mandates
NCDIT will continue to evolve the IT procurement process, including using an agile approach to improving the IT procurement process. This allows us to incorporate feedback, where possible, from state agencies and procurement users on a regular basis.
If you have ideas on how to further improve the IT procurement process, please submit them to ImproveProcurement@nc.gov.
Understanding how to use the new IT procurement process and sourcing tool can seem challenging for state agency staff, especially with the competing demands on your time. This is why NCDIT has conducted multiple training sessions, published numerous training materials and provided office hour sessions.
In addition to training, the statewide IT procurement team is here to help you when you need it. For questions about:
- The IT procurement process, send an email to ImproveProcurement@nc.gov.
- Using the Ariba Sourcing Tool, call the N.C. eProcurement Help Desk at 888-211-7440, option 1, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.