Architecture, Security and Procurement
Standard - “a document that provides requirements, specifications, guidelines or characteristics that can be used consistently to ensure that materials, products, processes and services are fit for their purpose.” – International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
The State Chief Information Officer (SCIO) is responsible for overseeing a planning framework that collaboratively develops and publishes information technology standards that guide procurement, architecture, design, engineering, and operational activities:
- Learn about Technology Strategy and Standards.
- Learn about IT Architecture.
- Learn about the Statewide Technical Architecture Framework.
- Learn about Supported IT Platforms.
- Learn about Security and Procurement Policies.
All Standards Documents
- 1 of 4
- next ›