The N.C. Department of Information Technology is inviting IT service providers within the state of North Carolina to prequalify for delivering to the state IT specialty services related to the following categories:
- Agile services
- Digital/website services
- Electronic content management services
- Geographic information systems services
- IT application development services
- Microsoft Dynamics customer relationship management services
- Process improvement services
- Cloud Implementation Services and Cloud Integration Services
- ServiceNow Platform Support Services
The purpose of this Invitation for Bid is to conduct an open enrollment to add vendors to the existing IT Specialty Services State Term Contract (STC 920S). New and current vendors are invited to submit offers by 2 p.m. Aug. 29, 2023.
Any vendors added to the STC 920S contract pursuant to the IFB shall have an effective date as provided in the Notice of Award. The term shall run concurrently with the current STC 920S ending date.
Vendors will be added to STC 920S after each categories’ bid evaluations are completed, with the schedule determined at the state’s discretion. Professional services will be provided in accordance with the terms and conditions of the original IFB, amendments, attachments and statement of work. ANY EXCEPTIONS TAKEN TO THE STATE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL MAKE THE OFFER NON-RESPONSIVE.
More information on this contract is available on the state’s electronic Vendor Portal (eVP) website at https://evp.nc.gov/. Click on the Browse Solicitations button and search for the keyword 920S.
eVP is the primary single-source system that enables all vendors to see new bid postings and existing competitive bid postings.
How to Bid
All bids must be submitted by 2 p.m. Aug. 29, 2023, using the state’s electronic Vendor Portal. Vendors must register in the eVP system. This system provides a self-service portal where vendors can register to:
- Participate in electronic procurement activities, including the submission of this bid response.
- Participate in the state’s Historically Underutilized Business program (HUB) and the North Carolina Small Business Enterprise program (NCSBE).
- Receive information on upcoming bids.
Vendors who are not registered in eVP should allow sufficient time to register before submitting a bid response.
All inquiries regarding solicitation specifications or requirements for State Term Contract 920S should be submitted to Allison Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important that all vendors bidding on this IFB periodically check the eVP system for addenda that may be issued prior to the offer opening date.