The N.C. Department of Information Technology has added 29 companies to its list of pre-approved providers of IT specialty services that any government or educational entity in North Carolina can use.
The additions bring the list of vendors in the department’s 920S state term contract to 156 companies providing services in 10 categories:
- Agile services
- Digital/website services
- Electronic content management services
- Geographic information systems services
- Independent verification and validation services
- IT application development services
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM services
- Process improvement services
- Cloud implementation and integration services
- ServiceNow platform support services
The 920S is an indefinite quantity, fixed-price convenience contract. The pre-approved vendors will later compete for the award of scopes of work issued by state and local government agencies as well as educational entities in the state.
NCDIT is currently reviewing the 920S open enrollment process and determining when the next open enrollment will occur.
The department’s goal is to have frequent open enrollment periods to continue providing North Carolina government entities access to cutting-edge vendors and technology.
There are currently more than two dozen state term contracts, which can be found on NCDIT’s website.
The following vendors were awarded contracts following an open enrollment period from Sept. 13 to Oct. 18, 2022. Awarded contracts run from the date the contract is fully executed through, and including, Sept. 30, 2024. The contract has three optional one-year terms.
- 22nd Century Technologies Inc. (McLean, Va.)
- AECOM Technical Services (Raleigh)
- AHEAD, Inc. (Chicago)
- Apex Systems LLC (Glen Allen, Va.)
- Blue Raster LLC (Arlington, Va.)
- CapTech Ventures Inc. (Richmond, Va.)
- CGI (Charlotte)
- Chags Health Information Technology LLC (Columbia, Md.)
- Cherry Bekaert LLP Raleigh
- Computer Aid, Inc. (Allentown, Penn.)
- CSG Government Solutions (Chicago)
- Dewberry (Fairfax, Va.)
- Ernst & Young LLP (Raleigh)
- Geo Owl LLC (Wilmington)
- GeoDecisions (Raleigh)
- HNTB North Carolina PC (Raleigh)
- International Business Machines (Durham)
- Johnson Mirmiran & Thompson (Hunt Valley, Md.)
- NewSouth Technologies Inc. (Raleigh)
- Planet Technologies Inc. (Germantown, Md.)
- Presidio Networked Solutions Inc. (Raleigh)
- Random Bit LLC (Monroe, NC)
- RightDirection Technology Solutions LLC (Baltimore, Md.)
- RMSource Inc. (Raleigh)
- Spruce Technology Inc. (Clifton, N.J.)
- Teksystems, Inc. (Raleigh)
- Timmons Group, Inc. (Richmond, Va.)
- VHB Engineering NC P.C. (Raleigh)
- World Wide Technology, Inc. (St. Louis, Mo.)