SQA Technical Details
- Technologies — Software Application Testing
- Technical Architecture — Windows based HP blade servers and workstations hosted by DIT in a private ESAP network environment, which permits single sign-on secure access to the test management, functional, and performance software testing service infrastructure via Web and/or remote VPN connectivity
- Platforms — Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Functionality — Test Management, Functional Testing, Performance Testing & Monitoring
- Product and Version Numbers
- Test Management - Quality Center 12.02
- Functional Testing - Unified Functional Testing 12.2
- Performance Testing - Performance Center 11.52
- Load Monitoring - SiteScope 11.2
- Vendors — Hewlett-Packard
- Options — SQA Testing Services offer subject matter expert (SME) resources to perform testing tasks on behalf of the customer for any given software application. Customers will be charged on a time and materials (T&M) basis at the current in-force rates for these types of services.
Hours of Availability
This service is available 24/7 via the Web or virtual private network (VPN) connectivity, excluding planned outages, maintenance windows, and unavoidable events. Maintenance windows are used only when needed for planned changes that have gone through our Change Management Process. In addition to our Standard Maintenance Windows, site-specific and service-specific changes may be coordinated with customers at non-standard times.
The current planned maintenance window is from 4:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Sunday.