We offer a comprehensive statewide cybersecurity program that encompasses information security implementation, monitoring, threat and vulnerability management, cyber incident management, and enterprise business continuity management. The Enterprise Security and Risk Management Office (ESRMO) provides a number of resources, as well as training and consulting services, that help safeguard the state's information technology assets against unauthorized use, disclosure, modification, damage or loss.
We also offer several services to ensure the protection and integrity of your data. These services provide:
- Protection and encryption of sensitive data, including credit card data, medical data, and personally identifiable information (PII)
- Secure, authenticated, authorized, and encrypted remote access to information protected by the firewall
- Network security consultation and the recommendation of best practices for security posture
- A fully managed suite of network security services
- 24 x 7 centralized monitoring and management via our Network Security Operations and our Service Desk