NC Identity Management (NCID)
NCID provides a provisioning environment for managing application access. The service infrastructure provides a unified platform for e-business authentication and authorization. As the standard identity management and access service provided to State, local, business, and citizen users by the Department of Information Technology, NCID enables our customers to achieve an elevated degree of security and access control for real-time resources such as customer based applications and information retrieval.
NCID is governed by our NCID Service Policy.
- Simplified administration: Reduced total cost of ownership through task automation
- Provides a single view of the user
- Improves security through better policy enforcement
- Improves collaboration with internal and external entities
- State Agencies
How Do We Charge?
To take advantage of our service, contact our Service Desk at 919-754-6000 or 1-800-722-3946, or email ITS.firstname.lastname@example.org to request consultation from the NC Identity Management (NCID) team. A member of our team will contact you to discuss your needs.
Communications and Status
If you are a customer of this service, please visit our Customer Communication Hub to self-register for communications regarding this service and to view Service Status.
- Effective August 15, 2016, the ITS Communications Hub has been replaced with the new DIT Communications Hub. The DIT Communications Hub is restricted to government and educational agencies.
- The link to the new DIT Communications Hub is https://ncconnect.sharepoint.com/sites/it_ext/com_hub
- If you are unable to access the new DIT Communications Hub please contact the DIT Service Desk at 919-754-6000 or email@example.com.