The Technology Strategy and Standards (TSS) group is accountable for developing, maintaining, and overseeing the execution of formalized technology, application, platform, and system integration strategies. The group conducts enterprise-wide analysis, collaboratively establishes technology standards and roadmaps, champions crucial changes, and analyzes impact to statewide policies. The group manages the process of reporting exceptions to established policy and standards. The support provided by the TSS group promotes a unified approach to information technology, helps drive operational efficiencies and builds a stronger North Carolina government.
- Manage the Statewide Architecture Framework.
- Establish and maintain statewide information technology standards and roadmaps.
The Technology Strategy and Standards group primarily engages directly with executive branch agencies in the form of cross-functional collaborative workgroups that proactively develop formalized strategies, standards, and roadmaps.
The group fulfills several additional roles:
- Provide ad hoc subject matter expertise on individual IT projects and initiatives.
- Leadership of the Statewide Architecture Review Board (ARB).
- Ownership of strategic proof-of-concept (POC) initiatives as they move through research and development phases into production.
- Serve as a clearinghouse for IT market research.
Contact the team directly at email@example.com.