Managed Desktop Services
We offer a Managed Desktop Service to provide consistent, reliable desktop computing services using standardized hardware and software components from major vendors. The service is comprised of two primary components:
- Level 1 support via our Service Desk
- Level 2 support via dedicated technical staff — includes on-site support
- Procurement of standard hardware and software
- Installation and configuration services for standard hardware and software
- Retirement/refresh of assets
- Smooth cost flow reduces yearly costs and fluctuations associated with asset procurement and maintenance.
- Standardized environment streamlines Incident response, permitting more effective and efficient resolution of customer concerns.
- Technical staff with remote access available at Level 1 provides more effective troubleshooting capabilities to reduce downtime and productivity losses associated with end-user Incidents.
Desktop Services currently serves DIT and 13 consolidated state agencies. We support approximately 5500 desktop and laptop systems across the customer base. Our customers include:
- Department of Administration
- Department of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (DJJP)
- Office of State Budget and Management (OSBM)
- Office of State Personnel
- Office of the Governor
How Do We Charge?
To take advantage of our service, contact our Service Desk at 919-754-6000 or 1-800-722-3946, or email ITS.firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a service request to the Desktop Services team. A member of our team will contact you to discuss your needs.