Commitment to Customers
Our customers are the heart of our business. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our customers so we can provide better IT solutions. This means we address all customer issues fully and resolve them completely. Our staff are trained and empowered to:
- Better understand customer businesses
- Take personal accountability for customer issues
- Explain solutions in layperson's terms
- Refer for more technical intervention as needed
- Be innovative in addressing the unique business needs of each customer
The OITS Service Desk uses processes to measure performance, provide consistent support, and improve customer satisfaction. Two processes are described below:
- 1st call resolution - We work with multiple support groups to build solution scripts into our knowledge base. By continually improving the depth of our knowledge, we are better able to resolve your issue when you first contact us.
- Ticket ownership - Every customer ticket has a Service Desk agent assigned to it as owner. Ticket owners review all of their tickets to ensure tickets are handled promptly by support groups, that they have essential information, and that customers are consulted upon resolution. The Service Desk follows up with customers or the support group to ensure tickets are handled properly and that you are satisfied with the result.